There are plenty of different poker calculators on the market and you don’t want to just go out and buy any old calculator. You want to make sure that the poker calculator offers you every feature possible and you can do this by reading the reviews of different poker calculators. There are three different categories for the calculators used today and they include empirical, operative and mathematical. The best type of calculator to use is the empirical calculators as they include everything a mathematical calculator can do plus much more.
The staff at OnlinePokerCheats has reviewed a ton of online poker calculators, and have determined that Calculatem Pro is the very best poker calculator you can buy.
Since online poker has been around people have always looked for methods to make there life simpler when they’re playing on the computer. With so many scripts that can run almost any query imaginable on the internet it was only a matter of time before companies started building poker calculators. If you’re an amateur poker player or an advanced poker player a poker calculator is going to help your game. Unless you have all of the odds and percentages of every hand memorized in your head then you’re going to be able to benefit from using a poker calculator.
Some of you might be wondering whether or not a calculators is considered a poker cheat and are fair for people to use. I'll tell you right now that it is completely fair to use one. If you don’t know the odds and percentages off the top of your head and your opponent does then they will have an advantage over you, but if you use a calculator then you’ll be levelling up the playing field nicely for yourself. You always need to create any advantages or even any disadvantages you can when you’re playing poker and if you can’t then you normally won’t win much money. We’re going to take a look at some benefits of using a poker calculator now.
* Whether you’re new to poker or not you will be able to have precise mathematical odds and percentages on every hand you play. Poker calculators will calculate the chance of winning hands, the chance of hitting draws and much more.
* Empirical poker calculators allow you to learn information about your opponents as well as the odds and percentages of hands, and will help you discover if there is any online poker cheating going on. Sometimes reading the information about your opponents can end up causing you more trouble then gain, but for the most part you’ll be able to learn how your opponent plays which should lead to you being able to trap them. And if you do suspect that one of your opponents is a poker cheat, turning in your data from the calculator will help to shut down their account.
* You can make correct decisions when you’re playing with a calculator, but often when you aren’t you’ll be simply guessing. A lot of people have no clue the percentage of hitting a flush when you have 3 after the flop or the percentage of hitting a full house after the flop with two pairs. Poker calculators calculate all of this information for you in real time as the hand is playing so it won’t slow down the speed you like playing at.
* You’ll simply win more money using a poker calculator then you would if you didn’t. The only way this isn’t true is if you’re a rock and already never lose, or you are cheating at poker. If you’re still making mistakes at the tables though, a poker calculator will help limit those mistakes as you’ll see them before making the call now.
* Once again, using a good calculator should not be considered a poker cheats tool. You are not using the calculator for collusion purposes, or any poker cheating method like that. You are simply calculating the odds of making your hand, and calculating the pot and the odds to give you a good indication if it is worth playing the hand.
Poker Cheating Software